Modern Army Cargo Truck MOD.5350 (Short Base) << Armory AR72407-R, 1:72 scale
I am glad to propose you this very nice model kit with wonderful art picture on the box.
In the box you can find all for building of model:
- detailed plastic parts;
- highly detailed resin parts;
- decals for model from real historical events;
- photo-etched parts for the high detailing;
- transparent parts for imitation of glass;
- coloring schemes for your model;
- detailed illustrated instruction in English.
The first prototypes of a new military truck appeared in 1991. They were already called KamAZ-5350 and their properties were similar to the later series vehicles. So, a similar V8 diesel engine of our own production was installed, as well as a gearbox made by KAMAZ itself. The payload was six tons. Up to and including 2002, however, there was no series production.
In 2003, the same year that the KamAZ-53501 was released, the factory began manufacturing the KamAZ-5350. At the time, the vehicle had a payload of six tons with a similar structure. A large-volume diesel engine made in-house by KAMAZ with a displacement of almost eleven liters was installed. In contrast to trucks, which are used exclusively for civilian purposes, the transmission also came from in-house production. It is a five-speed manual transmission with a downstream two-stage reduction, which effectively made ten speeds available.
As of 2016, transmissions from the German company ZF Friedrichshafen are installed. The displacement of the diesel engine was increased to 11.76 liters, resulting in an increase in output from 260 hp (191 kW) to 280 hp (206 kW). In addition, the payload increased from six to almost seven and a half tons.
With large single tires, permanent four-wheel drive and the off-road reduction, the vehicle is very off-road. Visually, it differs from the heavier KamAZ-53501 primarily in that the latter is a good half a meter longer.
But I have to warn!
The kit is unassembled and unpainted.
The kit don't contain paints, glue and tools for assembly.
The pictures is for illustration purpose only.
I am sure you will have great fun a building this model.
Thank you for your time.
- I accept PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa, Master Card, Amex, Discover
Shipping and Handling
- Worldwide shipping
- All the overpay for shipping are refund by request
- Usual handling time of your order 1-3 Business Days after payment
- The order will leave Ukraine directly from Kyiv
- Import Duties and Tax Charges is a buyer's responsibility
- Order will ship using "Registered Airmail" with tracking number
- Shipping to Europe usually is 8-15 working days with regular post service
- Shipping to USA usually is 10-24 working days with regular post service
- Your are satisfaction is very important to us! We are striving our way to success by providing the best service to our buyers
- We guarantee all issues to be solved at the best of your favor. Satisfying our customers is our #1 policy
- For any further information or queries please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to assist
- If the item has a defect / damage on arrival or if the items are not in the package, please contact us and we will send you a replacement.
- If you are not satisfied with the product, we accept the it back in return (in it is original condition with package contents) within 30 days marking from the package arrival date. Please note that you are responsible to pay for the return shipping and the shipping charge is not refundable. We will refund the amount less the original shipping cost that incurred on shipping the item to you
- If you did not receive your package within the estimated date as stated in our shipping terms, we will contact the post office and let you know the whereabouts of your package and assure to refund you 100% if the package is lost
As always, your satisfaction is very important to us