M41A1/A2 Walker Bulldog, US Post-War Light Tank << Armory AR72412, 1:72 scale
I am glad to propose you this very nice model kit with wonderful art picture on the box.
In the box you can find all for building of model:
- detailed plastic parts;
- highly detailed resin parts;
- decals for model from real historical events;
- photo-etched parts for the high detailing;
- coloring schemes for your model;
- detailed illustrated instruction in English.
The M41A1 was later superseded by the M41A2 and M41A3, which had the advantage of greater ammunition stowage, and considerably simplified gun and turret systems. Despite these detail improvements, the M41 series did not prove especially popular in US service. Crew members seated in the turret often complained of limited interior space. Reconnaissance units criticized the height and size of the design, which reduced its ability to reconnoiter discreetly, and although it was intended for employment with airborne units, its weight made it impractical for airdrops. This led to the development of the M551 Sheridan, which was designed for airdrops, and in which low combat weight was considered a key factor. M41 production ceased around late 1954, allowing the US Army to refocus on developing medium tanks such as the M47 Patton. As early as mid-1952 the US government had become so disillusioned by the M41's perceived shortcomings that it recommended the M41 acquisition process be terminated and a new light tank development project initiated; however, General J. Lawton Collins, then Army Chief of Staff, successfully argued for the existing purchase orders to be filled.
But I have to warn!
The kit is unassembled and unpainted.
The kit don't contain paints, glue and tools for assembly.
The pictures is for illustration purpose only.
I am sure you will have great fun a building this model.
Thank you for your time.
- I accept PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa, Master Card, Amex, Discover
Shipping and Handling
- Worldwide shipping
- All the overpay for shipping are refund by request
- Usual handling time of your order 1-3 Business Days after payment
- The order will leave Ukraine directly from Kyiv
- Import Duties and Tax Charges is a buyer's responsibility
- Order will ship using "Registered Airmail" with tracking number
- Shipping to Europe usually is 8-15 working days with regular post service
- Shipping to USA usually is 10-24 working days with regular post service
- Your are satisfaction is very important to us! We are striving our way to success by providing the best service to our buyers
- We guarantee all issues to be solved at the best of your favor. Satisfying our customers is our #1 policy
- For any further information or queries please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to assist
- If the item has a defect / damage on arrival or if the items are not in the package, please contact us and we will send you a replacement.
- If you are not satisfied with the product, we accept the it back in return (in it is original condition with package contents) within 30 days marking from the package arrival date. Please note that you are responsible to pay for the return shipping and the shipping charge is not refundable. We will refund the amount less the original shipping cost that incurred on shipping the item to you
- If you did not receive your package within the estimated date as stated in our shipping terms, we will contact the post office and let you know the whereabouts of your package and assure to refund you 100% if the package is lost
As always, your satisfaction is very important to us