ZSU-23-4V1 Shilka mod. 1970 << Armory AR72443, 1:72 scale
I am glad to propose you this very nice model kit with wonderful art picture on the box.
In the box you can find all for building of model:
- detailed plastic parts;
- highly detailed resin parts;
- decals for model from real historical events;
- photo-etched parts for the high detailing;
- transparent parts for imitation of glass;
- coloring schemes for your model;
- detailed illustrated instruction in English.
The development of the ZSU-23-4 "Shilka" began in 1957 along with ZSU-37-2 "Yenisei" and the vehicle was brought into service in 1965, replacing all ZSU-57-2s in air defense units toward the beginning of the 1970s. The ZSU-23-4 was intended for AA defense of military facilities, troops, and mechanized columns on the march; originally, the more powerful guns of "Yenisei" were judged to be effective at covering the inner dead-zone of Soviet surface-to-air missile systems despite the increased weight of the vehicle, but commonality prevailed. Initially, tank regiments should have had the anti-aircraft artillery battalion of "Shilka" (consisting of two batteries, four ZSU-23-4s in each). At the end of the 1960s, one battery was equipped with ZSU-23-4s and the other with ZSU-57-2s. Motorized rifle and tank regiment standard anti-aircraft batteries consisted of two platoons later (one platoon was equipped with four ZSU-23-4s and another with four mobile surface-to-air missile systems 9K31 Strela-1 or 9K35 Strela-10). The ZSU-23-4 combined a proven radar system, the non-amphibious chassis based on GM-575 tracked vehicle, and four 23 mm autocannons. This delivered a highly effective combination of mobility with heavy firepower and considerable accuracy. The ZSU-23-4 outclassed all NATO anti-aircraft guns at the time, and it is still regarded as posing a major threat for low-flying fixed-wing aircraft and helicopters.
But I have to warn!
The kit is unassembled and unpainted.
The kit don't contain paints, glue and tools for assembly.
The pictures is for illustration purpose only.
I am sure you will have great fun a building this model.
Thank you for your time.
- I accept PayPal, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Visa, Master Card, Amex, Discover
Shipping and Handling
- Worldwide shipping
- All the overpay for shipping are refund by request
- Usual handling time of your order 1-3 Business Days after payment
- The order will leave Ukraine directly from Kyiv
- Import Duties and Tax Charges is a buyer's responsibility
- Order will ship using "Registered Airmail" with tracking number
- Shipping to Europe usually is 8-15 working days with regular post service
- Shipping to USA usually is 10-24 working days with regular post service
- Your are satisfaction is very important to us! We are striving our way to success by providing the best service to our buyers
- We guarantee all issues to be solved at the best of your favor. Satisfying our customers is our #1 policy
- For any further information or queries please do not hesitate to contact us, we will be more than happy to assist
- If the item has a defect / damage on arrival or if the items are not in the package, please contact us and we will send you a replacement.
- If you are not satisfied with the product, we accept the it back in return (in it is original condition with package contents) within 30 days marking from the package arrival date. Please note that you are responsible to pay for the return shipping and the shipping charge is not refundable. We will refund the amount less the original shipping cost that incurred on shipping the item to you
- If you did not receive your package within the estimated date as stated in our shipping terms, we will contact the post office and let you know the whereabouts of your package and assure to refund you 100% if the package is lost
As always, your satisfaction is very important to us